Old February 26th 05, 04:26 AM
Cecil Moore

Ken Smith wrote:
Now lets assume that you slightly decrease the resistance. Since we are
assuming that this is a well designed case, we can assume that the
designer took steps to ensure that the output devices would be protected
from excess currents.

Let's assume the designer is an amateur who didn't provide
any protection for his tube's output. The lower the resistive
load, the more current the output device draws until it fails.
What is the output impedance of the device?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp