Old February 26th 05, 05:54 AM
Todd Daugherty

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
N9OGL wrote:

How about defending one wild idea at a time before moving on to the
next?
You didn't write anything earlier about amateur radio coming up with
new
technologies worth getting into, you wrote about amateur radio falling
behind in technology. It isn't.

OH REALLY, tell me what new advances in radio communication have
amateurs
come up with in lets say last 10 to 20 years???

answer....NONE!!!

Perhaps you have an inner calling which drives you to demonstrate that
you aren't the sharpest tack in the box, Todd.

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

You've earlier shown an
inability to write. Your latest effort reveals an inability to read.

Y o u w r o t e n o t h i n g e a r l i e r a b o u t

a m a t e u r r a d i o c o m i n g u p w i t h n e w

t e c h n o l o g i e s. Defend your first wild claim. We'll get to
the newest one afterward.

\READ THE COMMENT ABOVE....as for new Idea's I'm full of deals

Which new mode or modes are you using in your broadcasts/information
bulletins?

right now it voice however, later I attend to extend it into other modes.

Todd N9OGL
Dave K8MN