Old February 26th 05, 05:07 PM
Dee Flint

"Buck" wrote in message
news
On 26 Feb 2005 03:06:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Hello One and All,

Our Resident Antagonist (Lennie "I Am Not A Liar" Anderson) is a
bit miffed becasue there's no thread to discuss the "Morse Code Exam
Issue". Personally, I think the subject has been beaten until every
last bit of life has been beaten from it, but just to prove him wrong,
here's a thread, JUST for him.

Only new to me, perhaps, but here goes....

Drop the code requirement for all US amateur exams. Not for the good
of amateur radio, but to end this 25 year old argument!

Buck
--
For what it's worth.

Actually your reason is better than most. However I don't believe in
appeasement so I can't agree with it.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE