Old February 26th 05, 05:30 PM
john sumner

plonk
dxAce wrote in message

john sumner wrote:

Why are you too lazy to look it up? if you were a real ham then it would

be
a challenge.

Read my reply again, 'tard boy. If it doesn't sink in right away, feel

free to
read it several times.

Sheeesh...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DxAce wrote in message

john sumner wrote:

Hey dx why do you have to be such a asshole?

Asshole? It's just frickin' common courtesy to post an actual location

rather
than some damn stupid geographical coordinates.

The only folks I know who've pulled that s**t over the years are

retards.

Get it, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

DxAce wrote in message

HankG wrote:

Reading this post now at 12:15 UTC at 75 W 40 N. 9580 is

strong;
nothing on
6020.

How about trying to grow up and post an actual location rather

than
trying
to be
a totally 'cute' 'tard boy posting geographical coordinates?

dxAce
Michigan
USA