Old February 26th 05, 05:52 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

NPR, having to rely on the highly partisan HOR (what an appropriate
acronym for the House of Representatives) for their lifeblood is
meticulously accurate and actually goes out of their way to present
conservative angles, even when they are too whack to be taken
seriously by well informed citizens.

This Blue/Red schism is not indicative of a whole lot. It is
interesting to note that the states which vote Republican get more tax
dollars back than they contribute, mainly in the form of subsidies to
prop up enterprises that cannot compete in a free market.

Does NPR actually 'compete' in a free market?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:32:32 -0500, "john sumner"
wrote:

That is food for thought, and yes i do listen to fox news and i do get that.
RHF wrote in message
roups.com...
JS,
.
So for you - it is "About" 'both sides of the story'
[ In Search of "The Whole Truth" ]
.
There are 'both sides' and There Are "Both Sides" !
"Both Sides" meaning Fairness in the Treatment of All Sides;
Balancing the View Points; and Equal Time for All Opinions.
.
I may not know 'both sides' when I see it :-{
.
But, I Know "Both Sides" When I Hear It ;-}
.
"Both Sides" {Fair-and-Balanced} is is the Mind of the Listener.
[ We Know What We Hear - Like It or Not ! ]
.
NPR's 'both sides' is using a so called Moderate Speaker and
a Liberal Speaker to give two 'Enlightened" Points-of-View.
NPR's 'tactic-strategy' is to Minimizing-by-Omission and
they often attack the opposing Conservative Point of View.
.
Mostly on NPR the True Conservative Voice is Never Heard [.]
{ Therefore - On NPR 'you' seldom really Hear "The Whole Truth" }
.
Something-to-Think-About - The Status of "RED" and 'blue' America.
Point-of-Fact: Beyond the Red and Blue States there are the
Red Counties and Blue Counties that make up every part of America.
AMERICA IS RED = http://michellemalkin.com/archives/000792.htm
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic.../countymap.htm
.
so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF
.
.