Old February 26th 05, 11:57 PM
Julio DeJesus

Todd Daugherty wrote:
"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
N9OGL wrote:

How about defending one wild idea at a time before moving on to

the
next?
You didn't write anything earlier about amateur radio coming up

with
new
technologies worth getting into, you wrote about amateur radio

falling
behind in technology. It isn't.

OH REALLY, tell me what new advances in radio communication have

amateurs
come up with in lets say last 10 to 20 years???

answer....NONE!!!

Perhaps you have an inner calling which drives you to demonstrate

that
you aren't the sharpest tack in the box, Todd.

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

You've earlier shown an
inability to write. Your latest effort reveals an inability to

read.

Y o u w r o t e n o t h i n g e a r l i e r a b o u t

a m a t e u r r a d i o c o m i n g u p w i t h n e w

t e c h n o l o g i e s. Defend your first wild claim. We'll

get to
the newest one afterward.

READ THE COMMENT ABOVE....as for new Idea's I'm full of Ideas's

Which new mode or modes are you using in your

broadcasts/information
bulletins?

right now it voice however, later I attend to extend it into other

modes.

Todd N9OGL
Dave K8MN

Usenet
News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+
Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via

Encryption
=----

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+ Newsgroups

=----

Hi Toddy,

My name is Julio DeJesus. I am an esteemed friend of the great
Bathrooman. I still think you are a retard with an IQ of about 2 or 3.
You need to take a course in writing because half of the **** you post
doesn't even make sense. Also, what you need to do (before you take
that writing course), is to take your god damned fingers out of your
ass!! You know absolutely nothing about amateur radio. The people
that love amateur radio will keep the hobby alive, not the stupid ass
ideas that you have come up with.