Old February 27th 05, 05:26 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I ran my
information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would apply to
anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency and a station on
the west coast can't hear him. I think a statement in one of FCC rules books
which states "we can't eliminate all interference but you can minimize it.
You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT trying to
transmit over someone.

And by using 10 meters the chance of anyone hearing you beyond any
ground wave is small, since 10 meters is open that often now.
I am amazed that you are in college, yet you can't construct a clear
sentence. My first grade granddaughter can construct a sentence better
than you can. Read your last sentence above and see if you can figure
out what is wrong with it.

I do have some curiously something you and your little friends can't
grasp. Which bring me to the second reason amateur radio is dying. It's
little toadies like you who fear new things or something that is legal
under the law and either find the frequency they are running and key up
top of them, or better yet go crying to the FCC so they can supress that
stations free speech simple because you don't like what they are doing.

What free speech has the FCC suppressed???

if you haven't keep up I got a message on this newsgroup from one of the FCC
top Nazi, Mr.Hollingsworth.

And just what did he say that limits your free speech?