Old February 27th 05, 06:04 PM
Bathrooman

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I
ran my information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would
apply to anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency
and a station on the west coast can't hear him.

10 meters is useless during a sunspot minimum but it's a good place for
your useless broadcasts, especially at night when there is no
propagation - so no one can hear your useless rants and whining.

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

High IQ compared to what? An ant? Where the **** did you learn to
write?

You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT trying to
transmit over someone.

I'll ask you again, where the **** did you learn to write? You are,
indeed, a special kind of nut case.