Old February 27th 05, 03:57 PM
Jim Hackett

I wouldn't worry about it. You're not buying a Sat-800. The 7600GR has an
xlnt track record. I just got one last Thursday from Amazon (J&R Music).
It was in perfect condition. If you insist on worrying, I would suggest
Universal-Radio.

"norhumbco" wrote in message
m...
I'm planning on purchasing a Sony 7600GR on-line and I'm looking for
suggestions as to WHO or WHERE (website) to purchase from. Amazon.com
probably has the lowest price but I'm more concerned about being able to
return if I have a problem with the unit. I'm willing to spend a little
more for customer service. Any suggestions? Thanks