Old February 27th 05, 04:04 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Greg wrote:

I don't do dope or drugs and I never have either.
cuhulin

Maybe you should try some.

It may be an improvement and reminiscent of the WKRP (radio content) episode
where Doctor Johnny Fever was involved in an on air demonstration of the evils
of alcoholic impairment. The more he drank, the more normal and intelligent he
became. It was a fun show, but not as good as the episode with the toilets and
the mascot outfits. The pig and the carp are with me to this day.

And I'm certain that you do some strange things with each of them, 'tard boy.

LMAO at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA