Old February 27th 05, 07:54 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Hello Michael,

Just a quick update. There are fourteen, not twelve,
"bottom-of-the-short wave bands" (which you can count as additional
"memories") and I should mention that the image rejection on the 'SW35
is superior to that of the ICF-SW7600GR, and while it's possible that
that may be partly due to the '7600GR's somewhat better sensitivity, it
appears to me that the 'SW35 is inherently better in that regard as I
find few, if any, images even with the auxiliary antenna attached.

I also didn't mention that the radio is a good performer on MW and FM,
as well.

All in all, it's a very fine receiver and I wish you the best of luck
with it. (You may find that you will want to leave it in your car with
the batteries removed, as I do, just for "emergencies" or casual
listening on the road.)

Best,

Joe