Old February 28th 05, 02:30 AM
Dave Heil

From: "Alun L. Palmer" on Sun, Feb 27 2005 9:43 am

Dave Heil wrote in news:42220344.9E902FD4
:

"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

When they do repeal the code test, we will all have to nag Len to

get a
licence, as he will have no excuse

Len really has no excuse now. He has had the no code option

available

snip of clotted stuff

I understand that Len is already eyeing the British Monarchy as a

target
for future rants. He has discoverd that the royals have rank,

status,
privilege and TITLES. They have a church with a number of parishes
called Saint-something. They and their supports are conservative
traditionalists. The entire British Isles are loaded with lodge

halls
repleat with rules for keeping out the riff-raff.

I'm a VE. Is there some way we could arrange to send three VEs around

his house when the code test is repealed? We would announce it in

advance
of course, to comply with all the rules, on here naturally.

What IS the point of all that?

All those who demand EXCLUSIVITY on entrance to this newsgroup
can do so to the proper authorities. Paul Schleck will have the
procedure. RESTRICTING access will be wonderful for all those
who want to lock out all but "their kind" (I should spell
that "thier" in their honor but won't) and they won't suffer
all the outrage of seeing the reality of the rest of the radio
world when they are called wrong. Just think, their own
"clubhouse" where others can't be admitted (nyah, nyah).

Hams already have such a place and the authorities support it. You
can't be admitted.

Keep everything SECRET, "hams-eyes-only" stuff. Nobody else
can or should know anything.

If we use morse, it'll certainly be a secret from you.

Tsk.

Years ago, poor Dave wanted to bluster and brag about his really
neat CW on State Department radio in Africa during the '80s.

No bluster and brag to it, disingenuous old boy, just statements of
fact.
You to humbrage to the facts. You still do. Tough.

He
made it sound like a major diplomatic save-the-world kind of thing,
even mentioned being in "Guinea-Bisseau" one of those litle-
known and who-cares kind of ex-colonies.

I just have to ask--what does mentioning that it took place in
Guinea-Bissau have to do with making something sound like a
"save-the-world kind of thing"? Now, knowing that all of the material
is archived at Google, is there anything you'd like to amend about your
claim?

He wanted to parade
like a Big Shot using CW for some kind of vital mission when,
supposedly, RTTY wouldn't get through. [spell Shot with an i]

Any amendments at all? Otherwise, Steve's frequent claim that you are a
liar is about to wham you in the can again. I can provide an accurate
account of what I wrote and what you wrote.

Poor Dave got trumped.

....not by you, I didn't.

He ran into someone who had bigger
experience in government communications that didn't need to
brag.

Now I know that we're not talking about you. You have less experience
and you've posted endless accounts of your past exploits.

Dave tried and tried to beat that guy down, by any means
possible. He was the "superior!" He ruled. All bow down to
him and all that sort of rot. Dave never forgot.

No, he never forgot and he's about to display your comments of the time
so that all can see what a fabricator you are.

Now Dave insists on rewriting the past, of saying I wrote one
thing but "really wanted" something different.

Rewriting, Leonard? What was rewritten?

He has stretched
that to include "topics I will discuss in the future!" Amazing.

Buy a sense of humor, Leonard.

So, by all means, have three VEs come to my house when the
code test is eliminated. Hopefully they will come from the east
coast first-class, paying their own way. My address is on my
old Ham Radio Magazine bylines, hasn't changed. ["three
wiseguys out of the east," so to speak]

So, what are those three wisemen, er, VEs going to do?

Administer a TEST whether I want to take one or not? I don't
think so. My representative Mr. Glock will address them in
that case. [he is very accurate]

Just what does that mean, Len?

The three VEs can wait at the curb. If they behave, I might
invite them to the back patio for milk and cookies. Or not.

Now, if EXCLUSIVITY is so very desireable, feel free to try for
private access-by-permission only. That will insulate all the
participants in their "clubhouse" and they can cuss out all
on the outside without being hurt in the process. They know
it all anyway and don't need "outsider" information. They are
"superior!"

Classic Anderson--the rantings of a crackpot.

Dave K8MN