Old February 28th 05, 02:25 AM
Korbin Dallas

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:04:28 +0000, ejxit wrote:

I'd like to see Mel get rid of all the useless voice tracking, excessive
promos and channel ID's between every song on the Sirius music
channels. Sirius is starting to sound just like overproduced FM minus a
few commercials.

Foxsrus1 wrote:

Had a chance to closely monitor both for a couple of weeks....
XM best by far....
Mel should be firing...kicking ass and changing music computer wizard
consultants or he's gonna be left with nothing by the time Stern comes on
board. Mel's channel lineup made no sense.

And I think XM is over Voice Tracked and Promoed to death.
I'm paying for programming not Promos.