Old February 28th 05, 06:01 AM
dug88

"Jim" wrote in message

"dug88" wrote in message
news:kLvUd.522304$Xk.361126@pd7tw3no...
oh jusat grovel
and suck him off
obviously a worthless human being
so give him the only thrill he has had in ten years
a great blow job

oh yes we know why you guys keep hanging around here

no buddy is actually thick as a brick

the comments remind me of 2 sisters who can not figgure out which man
will suffer to know them.

never mind
i think i said g bye in 1999
maybe soon
again

did not met
tried the main system
me t some fun people

guess i dun ok

dug88
"Steveo" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jim,
There's been no " years of conditioning " with your call. You're just
a typical hammie that thinks your call is somehow important or makes
you important.Truth is the normal people (NON-HAMS) around you think
you're an idiot!
In fact you're probably a complete pain in the ass to your family and
those around you.

Jim wrote:
"Guy P. Distaffen" wrote in message
If you are referring to unlicensed services such as FRS or CB,
then no
it isn't unlawful to use it. You can use any system you want to
identify
yourself on these services, including names of cartoon characters.
("This
is Daffy Duck calling Bugs Bunny")

Guy P. Distaffen

KB0SWS

"Jim" wrote in message
It's never crossed my mind before but! Is it unlawful to use your
call
sign on unlicensed services?

--
.A scholar's ink lasts longer than a martyr's blood.

Exactly, thanks, I just have a tendency after years of conditioning
inject my call after transmissions.

He makes my point "amateur radio has attracted the least common
denominator"... Anyone remember when we had pride and spoke as adults with
educations?

did you
did you really have pride
or were you scum