Old February 28th 05, 12:45 PM
K4YZ

From: "JAMES HAMPTON" - Sun, 27 Feb
2005 23:23:59 -0500

To be entirely fair, I think we should put both newcomers and old

timers on
an equal footing. Even the no Morse folks.

Len, your thoughts?

Sorry, I can't post any...a big badass PCTA extra will only

harrass
me with attempted inimidation. :-)

This is a CLOSED newsgroup. Only PCTA extras will be allowed
in here. I've been told that. All others have "no business"
in here.

What a putz.

He wants a "Morse Code Exam Debate Thread", get's it hand
delivered to him, then snivvels out from any true discussion on the
topic.

Nothing we haven't come to expect, I guess. Lennie doesn't have
the cajones to "debate" any issue head on. Never could.

Best regards,

You've never had "best regards" for anyone...Yourself included,
Lennie. Only a person with an overwhelming lack of self respect could
act the way you do in public.

Steve, K4YZ