Old February 28th 05, 04:07 PM
I AmnotGeorgeBush

a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: =A0=A0 Otherwise we will be
unable to process your complaint properly X-Postfilter: =A0=A0 1.3.31
(I AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote in
news:3633-421F5BAC-46 @storefull-3254.bay.webtv.net:
N3CVJ David T. Hall Jr. wrote:
Ok so this should just about end the

discussion, this was sent to me by request

from a Administrative Leo.

A claim by yourself of a mystery administrative leo telling you anything
is third-hand hearsay.
Until this mystery source is cited and ascertained, that's exactly what
it is..hearsay.

Don't worry about the mystery source,

David T. Hall Jr. (N3CVJ) invoked this mystery source, not I. Your chin
appears to be getting caught under my heel, again.
_
It's not proof because you say so,

It is proof because the Pa commonwealths

statutes are stamped all over it, your

communicaTION DEFICIT PRECLUDES YOU
FROM SEEING SUCH AS IT IS

Only David T. Hall Jr. has been wrong on every issue.

_
but let's assume it is,

Assume all you want, that is your normal SOP

=A0
=A0just for the
sake of the thread. Your statement above absolutely contradicts N3CVJ's
claim that one CAN NOT BE CITED for speeding 1 MPH over the limit in Pa.

Perhaps you can show us in the documents I

posted where it says that?

Perhaps you can ask another, as everyone has long tired of explaining
whta they mean to you and reminding you of your poor memory.

_
You deftly illustrate the circumstances where one can be cited for such
an infraction.

The funny part is your and frank's arguement

never hinged upon this obscure fact that has

been presented.

The only thing that is funny is the manner in which you attack myself,
Frank, and anyone else that illustrates David's hypocrisy and bull****.

Until an actual passage from pa code is

presented it is hersay to speculate the exact

meaning of the law.

Hearsay is everything Hall has presented and attributed as fact because
a mystery leo source "told" him so

_
=A0
David T. Hall Jr. knew nothing of the law regarding these exceptions,
therefore, he insists such does not exist, effectively contradicting one
of his favorite claims that "absence of proof is not proof of absence".

Well tipsy,

Your feelings of shame are increasing day by day. It really upsets you
to not who who the hell it is bouncing your head off the wall.

frank nor yourself knew of these exceptions

until Landshark brought them to light,

What Frank and myself knew, was exactly what you have been taught since
then...that there exists no requirement saying Pa State Officers must
give a window of 5 MPH to all speeders..that was David T. Hall's : )
claim, and you are bleeding from the ....uh..gums trying to manage some
sort of damage control for his regular idiocy.

and yet so far there has been no law posted

by anyone stating the exact exception and any
limitations.

You asking for a law that disproves David T. Hall Jr.'s
misinterpretation of the law.

In fact the article landshark posted did indeed

state there are tolerances which i clearly

demonstrated with my follow up document.

Stay with the topic, no matter how painful it is to have your ears
pinned and tail cropped at a time like this. No one ever took issue with
tolerances,..in fact, only you are invoking such a topic to try and
obscure David T. Hall Jr.'s screwups. It was he that claimed that a 5
MPH tolerance was mandatory in Pa for all speeders. You begging for
someone to show a law to disprove your incompetence and
misinterpretations is but a bonus to the freak show you have been forced
to live.