Old February 28th 05, 09:20 PM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

Tom Sevart wrote:

"running dogg" wrote in message

Could you post links to these "various reports"? I'd like to know more.
Given Sam's sophistication, I wonder if the guy they "caught" isn't a
fall guy meant to mollify the ham/SWL community's curiosity.

Oh can we stop with the conspiracy theories already?

http://www.dxing.com/dxr.htm

Thanks. It's about time that we had substantive info other than dxAce's
"various reports" shtick.

LOL... I gave you substantive info to begin with. Your choice was that I was making it
up.

That's as ridiculous as David Stinsons 'informed opinion'.

I'm sitting here still having a good laugh at the 'tard boys of shortwave.

Have fun with your conspiracy theorys, and try to leave reality to the big boys.

LMAO at the 'tards.

dxAce
Michigan
USA