Old February 28th 05, 10:35 PM
Al Patrick

7415 is where I believe I heard the fellow from NY (Seems it was
Brooklyn instead of NYC) on Monday night at 8:00 pm est, 01:00 UTC Tue. AM.

He says he's a Jew. He has a foul mouth, per some people's
perspectives. Says he pays -- GET THIS -- $4000 Taxes on his house, AND
THAT IS FOR ONLY SIX MONTHS - and he says, "It doesn't even have a
basement."

BUT he makes a lot of sense on a lot of things. Don't recall his name,
but he calls his program THE RIGHT PERSPECTIVE.

Might be worth hearing if you can put up with the language.

I think I also heard him on Friday (?) night on WWCR 5070 in Jackie
Patru's time slot - except she never had Fridays.

I'm getting 7415 now but not too clearly. I blame local "noise" and an
insufficient antenna on my end for that - at least for the radio beside
me now.