Old February 28th 05, 11:14 PM
Jim

i was watching this with much amusement and a great time was being had
by all....... and then pow-zow someone pulls out the "portable" card!
what the hell kind of crack is that? i mean "tard boy" and "ace hole"
are pretty specific (and hilarious) targeted insults but that "portable"
thing is pretty broad-banded! what are you some kind of radio bigot?
just because my radio is light am i a second class swl? well guess what!
i have a dream! i dream of a day when a man is judged by the content of
his loggings and not by the price of his rig! now everybody play nice
before someone gets an eye poked out! damn, cant we all just get along?