Old March 1st 05, 03:29 AM

Isn't that one of those brand name (Sangean) radios that has a nasty
habit of the LED read outs fadeing out and when they do,ccrane company
charges about $50.00 to do a repair job on them? I bought one of those
ccrane radios that Art OHHHH MY GAWDDDD Bell and George NOOKY Noory tout
so much from ccrane company about seven years ago and the over rated
piece over priced of plastic JUNK didn't show me ****! I sent that piece
of **** back to ccrane company and then I bought an ATS-909 piece of
**** from ccrane company and that over rated over priced piece of ****
JUNK Crap! didn't show me **** either and I sent that piece of Crap back
to ccrane company too.(I don't doubt ccrane company still has
records/data of my purchases and returns to them) I will Never,Ever buy
anything from ccrane JUNK company again,I don't give a damn what folks
say about them.
cuhulin