Old March 1st 05, 03:51 AM
running dogg

Tom Sevart wrote:

"David Stinson" wrote in message
news:HdMUd.45460$EL5.27475@trnddc05...
I guess the thing that really surprises me about Y.S.
is that (apparently) someone thought they could
carry on a long-term operation like this and escape being caught.

Well again, my question is, what was the purpose? I guess maybe they
thought the lax FCC would never come after them, but they foolishly didn't
count the determination of local hams.

I'm asking the same thing. What's the point of a bunch of static and
"Varmint, I'm gonna blow ya ta smithereens!" played over and over again
on four frequencies with a specific time delay between the four. What
were they trying to prove? Was this a bunch of high school kids who were
good with computers who decided to pull the equivalent of a hacking
prank?