Old March 1st 05, 06:12 AM
Telamon

In article , running dogg wrote:

I was listening to the start of Radio Havana's second hour at 0200 on
9820 when they announced three frequencies: 6000, 9820 and what sounded
like 11705. Passport doesn't have them listed on 11705 at 0200. I tuned
there but all I heard was a carrier. Has anybody heard them on 11705
after 0100 nights local time in North America?

You are doing non standard things in your signature. Please make a small
change to start your sig with --

Most news readers will take the -- as the start of the sig and not make
it part of the reply.

In the past RHC has used this frequency in SSB. I looked it up in this
years Passport and it lists RHC as AM, spanish 11:00 to 15:00 UTC with
100kW to S America.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California