Old March 2nd 05, 04:35 AM
John Franklin

Charlie............I read the posts with humor as well. Sounds
like you would like to do some serious field measurements. I will say that
one year for field day two friends and myself put up a 4BTV, with 32 radials
out. We got out so well with it we took the 40M dipole down. We worked quite
a bit of DX as well, this was from a mountain top.
I think too many people sell the verticles short...............and I will
bow out at this point.

73,
WB7FFI

"Charlie" wrote in message
Using a Hustler 5-BTV ground mounted with 72 radials. I have heard about
antenna modeling but is there any way to do a real world take off angle
measurement???