Old March 2nd 05, 08:02 PM
Richard Clark

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:06:32 GMT, gwhite wrote:
but now seem to agree with.

Seeming is a rather insubstantial thing to hang your theories on.

Well they are apparently your's too!

Hi OM,

From seeming to appearances - leaps of faith are better suited for
debate at the Vatican.

The remainder, unquoted due to repetition of the same basic errors,
has already been commented upon in another posting. Oh, except the
more entertaining jousts:
Pay more attention to reading instead of writing.

I'm paying attention, you agree with me but don't have the background to
understand it.

Mmm-hmm :-)

To be so eagerly embraced as a fellow fool! Something of the chess
equivalent of the sacrificial queen gambit.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC