Old March 2nd 05, 04:25 PM
K3HVG

Seems to me that there's a bit of a disconnect in the "rare" definition.
if only 10 of any item are known to exist and one may expect to have one
or two in a lifetime of collecting, these 10 units would really be doing
a hat-dance getting around to all the collectors. Having said that,
it would truly be nice to have some sort of standard of comparison.
But, I suspect the collector will have to continue to sort the wheat
from the chaff. Now.. about this WW2/Korea/Vietnam secret radio I found
in my Grandmother's barn that was fully functional 20 years ago.....
very rare...!!

Regards de K3HVG

2: Rare- Less than ten of these sets are known to exist.
You may acquire one or two in a lifetime of collecting.