Old March 2nd 05, 03:16 PM

I did NOT like those two Sangean radios I bought from ccrane company and
I sent them back to ccrane company in Fortuna,California.When the two
radios got here,I did see that they were made in Taiwan,but that had no
bearing whatsoever for the reason I sent them back to ccrane company.The
two radios did not perform any better than my old beat up radios I own
and most of my old beat up radios I own,I bought them at places such as
Goodwill and Salvation Army thrift stores,fleamarkets and junk shops and
some of my old beat up radios I own,I bought from a couple of old guys
whom I know here in Jackson,Mississippi.They are always coming up with
old beat up radios and old beat up other kinds of things I like.Nice
try,ccrane company,I tried twice,I struck out twice,I will not strike
out again!
cuhulin