Old March 3rd 05, 04:42 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

You know Bath-Whore-man to start I'm now on 20 meters. if you don't
like what I'm airing, turn the dial you and your redneck asshole
buddies from the south don't have to listen.

I hope you'll take this particular tack when Mr. Hollingsworth next
contacts you, Todd. Just tell him to turn the dial. I'm sure he'll be
impressed with your I'll-do-what-I-want-on-the-bands-and-to-hell-
with-anyone-else view.

Yeah sir, I'm now in the amateur radio band transmiting by hourly
program. Since I can't a broadcast license.....you little twits are
stuck me hahahaha

You can't a broadcast license?

I guess we're stuck you.

You big IQ.