Old March 3rd 05, 03:23 AM

From what I have read recently in some webtv news groups lately,best
guesstimates are there are about 600,000 to about 800,000 (it used to be
about 1,000,000 or more) folks who use webtv,not even a drop in the
bucket compared to how many computer users there are Worldwide and
growing by the minute.At any one minute of every day and night,seven
days and nights of every week,there are more and more computers being
sold to folks who have never used a computer before.I seriously doubt if
any webtv users are screwing around with harvesting anything from
www.cryptome.org Our webtv boxes do not have hard drives,we can not
download anything even if we wanted to.
cuhulin