Old September 7th 03, 05:44 PM
John Morris

Default Identifying a Supreme brans 6 meter tranceiver

I picked a nice looking Supreme brand six meter SSB/AM tranceiver at a
local hamfest.
I've never heard of this brand and can't find any info on it.
It uses a 6146 in the final, almost if not all tube and has good
quality components with point to point wiring. The thing is about the
size of an old Swan 350 and looks internally almost homebuilt but I've
been told that in the mid 60's era(I'm guessing about the era), many
small xcvr makers took a few shortcuts for finacial reasons.
Any help would be appreciated, especially a schematic.
Thanks a lot.

John - K7RLD