Old September 7th 03, 08:45 PM
Dale H. Cook

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 14:39:58 -0400, "Hockeyguy" wrote:

I'd like to get one that test for
mutual conductance as I understand that would be the most accurate. Which
are the best? B & K? Hickok?

Steve -

I'm a Hickok fan - I've owned a 533 for about 25 years. The 6xx and
6xxx series Hickoks don't have as many features as the 53x series, but
will do what you need and are generally less expensive at meets and
from other sources.

Dale H. Cook, Chief Engineer, WWWR Roanoke VA, WCQV Moneta VA, WKBA WZZI Vinton VA, WKPA WLNI WZZU Lynchburg VA, WMNA / WMNA-FM Gretna VA
The Star City Pages - Antique Radios & Test Equipment, Engineering, Computers: http//members.cox.net/dalehcook/starcity.shtml