Old March 4th 05, 05:24 AM

Reg
If he knew the TOA could he not ascertain the height of the reflecting layer
using your "hop distance" program:.
I suspect that your program on the same subject has a similar use so perhaps
you could answer your own question.
With my antenna having a TOA of 10 degrees I could work out backwards a
whole mine of information all based around your program, assuming your input
data is correct. Grin
Cheers
Art

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message

"Cecil Moore"
Charlie wrote:
Using a Hustler 5-BTV ground mounted with 72 radials. I have heard

about antenna modeling but is there any way to do a real world take
off
angle
measurement???

Sure, just rent a helicopter and make field strength
measurements.

What use would he make of take-off angle if he ever gets to know it.