Old March 4th 05, 03:29 AM
running dogg

pappy B wrote:

"john sumner" wrote in message
news:1109900167.fd3fa64d2b7fae31cd967074c0f11d99@b ubbanews...

Al Patrick wrote in message
Scriptures For America with Peter J. Peters will be on an hour earlier
today, at 02:00 UTC / 9:00 PM | 21:00 EST on 5070 KHz.

Al are you and pete peters butt buddies, you seem to like to post that he

is
on all the time.

....we think it has something to do with an attraction
due to his last name being old american slang for
the male appendage : )

Parents who give their kids names like "Peter Peters" and "William
Williams" may think it's funny, but the kid has to live with it for a
hundred years. I suspect that Peter Peters has some deep seated name
issues that led him to kookiness.