Old March 4th 05, 08:49 AM
Al Patrick

Lloyd,

We'd all better know who you're addressing if you did a *little*
quoting. Some of us get accused of quoting too much so I guess you're
just helping level out the average. ;-)

Anyway, Check out http://scripturesforamerica.org/ You'll find lots of
material, including a link to a FREE Bible Law course (only online I
think) which is the very same that Pastor Peters was/is offering in hard
copy for $10 per lesson to cover the printing, mailing, grading, etc.
That link is http://www.moseshand.com/

Finally, to your question: I'm not too sure about online available
archives as I just did a quick scan and didn't see it. HOWEVER, He does
have thousands (? - well over 1000, anyway) of recorded sermons and
there is no set charge to get on the Tape/CD Ministry whereby you will
get four messages every month for FREE. He would very much appreciate a
contribution to help cover the costs. HE decides what four tapes or CDs
you get each month and they are generally newer messages. He has LOTS
of older messages that can be ordered very reasonably and he will
provide a catalog from which to order. Some of the subjects cover 15 or
more separate messages. (King James ONLY Deception, about 12 or 14; The
Sabbath 4 tapes (BOTH very interesting sets) and LOTS of other subjects
are very well covered - at very reasonable prices.)

He also has a wide selection of books written by himself and others.
I'm sure some of his detractors wish much of this material were no
longer available! ;-)

You can't judge the man or the message by what his detractors accuse him
of. Check it out for yourself.

Al

=========

Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote: