Old March 4th 05, 07:56 PM

Dee Flint had a hissy fit on Thurs, Mar 3 2005 11:59 pm and hastily
scribbled the
following diatribe:

"N9OGL" wrote in message
roups.com...

[snip]

IMHO the attempt by Hollingsworth to scare me out of
doing my information is an atempt to supress my first amaendment

right.

You STILL haven't told us what you were doing and what Hollingsworth

said
about it. Freedom of speech has NEVER meant that you can say anything

you
want, whenever you want, where ever you want, and however you want.

Except in HERE... :-)

Before anyone can agree with you, they need the precise data to

evaluate.
The continued lack of data would tend to imply that you are aware that

you
are in the wrong.

All must agree (wholeheartedly, down to the core of their being)
with
traditionalist conservative standards and practices of the 1930s as
preached by the Church of St. Hiram or they are WRONG, WRONG,
WRONG!!! The Church can say anything but all who speak against
their religion are heretics who should be burned at the stake!

Ho hum...all the usual pseudo-religious harangues by the PCTAs
with their usual self-righteousness. :-)

Lots of that false idol worship going on in here...