Old September 8th 03, 06:49 PM

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 15:00:10 GMT, "William Warren"
wrote:

First, fear is a lot easier to create than it is to control.

Good afternoon, Bill.

Thank you for your thoughts. I agree with most of what you say.

FWIW, I am not particularly afraid. I believe that what I think will
happen, will happen, and sooner rather than later. I'm taking some of
what I consider reasonable steps to prepare for it, then I'm moving on
to all the other stuff that needs to be done around here... (like, oh,
say, finding a job for example...)

Rather than being afraid, I guess I was badly numbed by what happened
on 9/11 and I don't expect to recover fully from that numbness any
time soon.

But, perhaps that is just another type of fear ...

Rick WA1RKT