Old March 4th 05, 05:40 PM
GEORGE BUSCH

ROFLMFAO!!! Good one Kathy!!!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:40:57 -0500, KC8QJP KATHY
LEE wrote:

We send our used condoms to Vancouver for you to
use as chewing gum.

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:22:59 GMT, "tom"
wrote:

Fear not, my gracious lady --- I am several thousand miles distant, in a
far-away foreign land where amateur radio enthusiasts who have never met
before have an exceedingly bizarre custom of responding to each other in a
civil (and sometimes even, gasp, friendly) manner.
Is Toledo like some kind of urban hell where you're besieged by degenerate
crack-zombies, or something?

"KC8QJP KATHY LEE" wrote in message
. ..
Knock on my door and I'll slap you in the cum
catcher!

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:56:18 GMT, "tom"
wrote:

Thanks Buck. You sound like you know what you're talking about. I never
noticed how many of these ham antennas there are until I got into amateur
radio and started looking around (I don't have my callsign yet, I'm still
waiting for my test results to be processed). There's almost one every
couple blocks!
Do you know if there is a way to do lookups on the ham callsign database
by
asking if there is an entry for a certain address? Or is it just by name
or
callsign? The one page I found for doing lookups only takes callsigns and
names.
Maybe I could download the entire info file from industry canada and
either
use a script to eneter it into mysql or just do a string search on it.
Hmmm. Maybe I could just go knock on the guys door.

"Buck" wrote in message
news On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 15:15:32 GMT, "tom" wrote:

It's an HF 5 band trap vertical for 80,40,20,15, and 10 meters. It's
a ham antenna.

--
73 for now
Buck