Old March 5th 05, 12:27 AM
Dave Platt

The hi Ic is usually indicative of a CATV device being run in a hi IP3
mode.
The preamp I am using on my 7' shielded loop was originally published by
Burhans and described in the 1985 June Lowdown- using a J310 followed by a
2N3904 and a pair of Mouser audio tranformers both IN and OUT. The URL
appears to have gone away- I can send the schematic if you are

interested.

Dale W4OP

I'm very interested, Dale. I can read wmf, png, jpg, gif and pdf - - maybe a
few more. The png file is usually the most compact.

I'm interested also. Any chance that a Web-postable file could be
provided?

--
Dave Platt AE6EO