Old March 4th 05, 09:15 PM
Dr. Artaud

"Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD" wrote in
ups.com:

The frequency isn't trustworthy, as they have a dedicated group of
jammers that the FCC is, ahem, willing to look the other way concerning.
I have heard the jammers conspire on other frequencies to seek out and
jam the Liberty Net, apparently their apprehension (the jammers) is
beyond the technical prowess of the FCC.

Odd how we live in a country of nitwits willing to uphold the
constitution rights of pornographers and other promulgators of
degeneracy, Howard Stern, South Park, Sex in the City series, endless
"reality" shows, etc., (while willing to accede to the court's
suppressing the right of a graduate to even "mention" the word God during
commencement), but so zealously endeavoring to suppress the rights of
people to discuss their dissatisfaction with the government. Oddly
enough, this is the exact opposite of what the founders had in mind.

Dr. Artaud

I have been off this newsgroup, and I just wondered?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414