Old March 5th 05, 01:08 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Fri 04 Mar 2005 06:11:27p, "
wrote in message
ups.com:

I have never really understood the concept of killfiles.
{snippage}

From what I can gather, kill files are used for a variety of reasons, one
of which is to remedy a lack of self-control. In other words, my kill-file
is empty - then again, I've never had a problem controlling which messages
my mouse clicks. Some folks who rely on a kill-file apparently do not
trust their ability to skip a message they would rather not read. Those
folks would probably tell you they can withstand anything. Perhaps it
would be more accurate to say they can withstand anything, except
temptation.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email: