Old March 5th 05, 01:29 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Hill wrote:
"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Fri 04 Mar 2005 06:11:27p, "
wrote in message
ups.com:

I have never really understood the concept of killfiles.
{snippage}

From what I can gather, kill files are used for a variety of
reasons, one of which is to remedy a lack of self-control. In other
words, my kill-file is empty - then again, I've never had a problem
controlling which messages my mouse clicks. Some folks who rely on a
kill-file apparently do not trust their ability to skip a message
they would rather not read. Those folks would probably tell you they
can withstand anything. Perhaps it would be more accurate to say
they can withstand anything, except temptation.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Once again jd, you hit the mark!

B.H.

Bullsh*t. Some here would actually like this to be a shortwave group
again, instead of the political wack-job it's become. This place used to be
an extremely vaulable shortwave resource, especially for beginners. Many of
those whose who provided that expertise have left because of the trash
talking. Killfiling is one way to dump the worst offenders. Unfortunately,
most of them just pop back up under a new IP.

--
Brian Denley