Old March 5th 05, 04:53 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
" wrote:

Exactly! But the kindergarten plonk I never did get because it's
about the same as that little kindergaten kid stomping out of class and
going home. Who cares? There are two dozen other kids we can still
play with!!

Right, Denley??? (I KNOW you're still watchin' me!!! Aren'tcha...you
big brute!)

Dear Billy,

You are turning out to be a real moron. The kill file is just a time
saver. 132 articles were posted to the news group just today and most
were from the same continually off topic posters. Why take the time to
go through them just to see the posts you want to read? With the kill
file the computer can be programed to display only the posts you are
likely to want to read.

Now you for instance have just show up making a bad impression in
several posts being mostly off topic. Shape up or end up in most
people's kill file.

Got several strikes against you already:
1. Reintroduced by one of the news groups long time Trolls.
2. Then spams the news group.
3. Then shamelessly further self promotes his business.
4. Several posts with content similar to what is quoted above.

It's your choice as to wether you are worth the time to read and my
choice wether or not I'm going to read what you post. I can continue
read the news group without reading you if I want.

I don't hold out mush hope for you though based on the Troll-ish
stupidity by you quoted in this post.

Time for you to get a clue, if its possible.

I'm watchin' you Billy boy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California