Old March 5th 05, 05:41 AM

I own a little Radio Shack 150 channel hand held scanner radio I bought
for $75.00 at the Eazy Pawn shop in Pearl across the Pearl River from
Jackson.The radio works just like brand new.Sometimes I turn it on and
listen for a while and I can hear a few Hams talking to each other.There
is a Krystal restaurant about a block from me on Highway 80 just outside
of Metro Center mall www.metromalljackson.com and I used to listen
to the folks at the drive up window.It got to where I can't pick them up
on my radio anymore and I wonder why? Did they start useing some sort of
spread sprectum two way radios in there or what? [May I take your
order,sir?] {two Krystals,two fries,and two cokes} [Thank you sir,please
pull around to the window,your order is ready} I enjoyed listening to
those folks over there.A few years ago,I used to listen to a few folks
phone calls on my road and the next road across from me untill they got
them digital spread sprectum (or whatever it's called) phones and them
cell phones.I used to hear some real good juicy conversation on their
phones with my little scanner radio.
cuhulin