Old March 5th 05, 06:23 PM
uncle arnie

Up yours, Telly-tubby. I'm watchin' you too. First off, I didn't
start the troll. Second, I'm not keeping the subject alive....it's
your redneck buddy in Mississippi. And thirdly, I am not spamming. I
have introduced subjects AWAY from the TT. (If you have noticed, I
have quit using my usual signature line mentioning my website....WHICH
IS PERMISSABLE USENET ETIQUETTE ANYWAY......in favor of humorous TT
liners.)

You can take your clue, and cut and paste it where from your speaketh:
out of your colon hole......

Now....go out and enjoy the day.....

73, Bill - WA8MEA

From the Sate of TinyTenna

TinyTenna, Michigan, USA
"A TinyTenna In Every Pot!"

Never should have posted earlier in this thread to a troll. You're from the
same state as one of the most famous trolls and insulters, must be catching
or part of your inbreeding. You just qualified for the kf.