Old March 5th 05, 07:41 PM
Telamon

In article .com,
" wrote:

Up yours, Telly-tubby. I'm watchin' you too.

Same to you Billy.

First off, I didn't start the troll.

Yeah but you are benefiting from it.

Second, I'm not keeping the subject alive....it's your redneck buddy in Mississippi.

You are the majority poster to the thread if you haven't noticed.

And thirdly, I am not spamming. I have introduced subjects AWAY from the TT.

Yes you are Billy. Starting with the TT and then your other products you
don't make money on. That's one of your jokes right? Then mention the
show you sponsor.

Yeah, hell no that's not spamming Ha, Ha, Ha.

(If you have noticed, I have quit using my usual signature line
mentioning my website....WHICH IS PERMISSABLE USENET ETIQUETTE
ANYWAY......in favor of humorous TT liners.)

Your derogatory sense of humor is not appreciated. I didn't complain
about your sig. The content of your posts are the problem.

You can take your clue, and cut and paste it where from your speaketh:
out of your colon hole......

There is a good example of something no one wants to read but you think
it's "humor."

Now....go out and enjoy the day.....

I don't need your approval. What I will do is continue to read the news
group without you.

Bill boy - WAAAHOO

From the State of Trolling
Big time spamming and Trolling, Michigan, USA
"A Troll In Every thread!"

Plonk

--
Telamon