Old March 6th 05, 12:43 AM
Bathrooman

It is obvious to me now. Toddy is retarded! Or learning disabled,
whatever you want to call it. Look at the way he writes, and his stupid
rationalizations, his incredibly stupid opinions, plus the fact that he
does not learn anything...he has not learned that he will never have an
audience...in spite of the fact that he stated that he has been a ham
for 14 years! The ham tests have been dumbed down to the point where
even a retard as stupid as Toddyboy can hop into the hobby and get a
license! Well paint me pink and call me Berry! I never thought I
would see the day when we had to deal with retards in ham radio. Five
year old kids can pass the extra. Stubborn older retards like Toddyboy
are allowed onto the bands to spout a nonsensical informational
bulletin show when they cannot get a BC license...he said he applied
for one SEVEN times? At least the FCC will not give a BC license to a
retard. He is too stupid to realize that the only audience he will
have on the ham bands is a handful of hams.