Old March 5th 05, 09:15 PM
David

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:22:20 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

Does anybody know how to adjust the BFO carrier insertion point on this
receiver? This one is skewed off to one direction. As an example, LSB comes
in fine when the USB mode is selected, but if I select LSB, the BFO carrier
is almost out of the I.F. passband. I did readjust the reference oscillator
for the microprossor as was suggested, but to no avail.
The schematic shows an adjustment for the HET oscillator, but I don't think
this is the one I need to adjust since this oscillator operates at
14.8483MHz.
The tuning appears to be on frequency............when I inject a .1uV signal
at the antenna input with a synthesized signal generator, the carrier
centers at the displayed frequency.
Does anybody have any ideas?

Pete

I agree that we need some alignment info for this radio. My BFO has
drifted a bit and the synch modes have some annoying subsonic stuff
happening and the display is a kHz off.