Old March 5th 05, 10:04 PM
Telamon

In article

,

Telamon wrote:

Hasn't been that great for me today. I noticed that the solar wind
magnetic field direction is opposing the earths magnetic field. This is
never a good thing for propagation.

http://www.sec.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

Radio Netherlands was comparatively weak and noisy today out of the
Antilles instead of being very strong and sounding like a local station.

Only 17,725 from the Antilles was strong where 17,810 and 15,315 were
weak. 17,875 from the Sackville was very strong as usual.

Australia and NZ have not faired very well so far today with 17,675 for
NZ being the best so far today.

In about half hour I'll see how RA does on 21,740 22:00 to 0:00 UTC.

RA starting out very weak on 21,740 22:00 UTC. Time will tell will if
the signal picks up a bit throughout the broadcast segment.

This is normally a very good signal to southern California.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California