Old March 5th 05, 10:32 PM
dxAce

Honus wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

snip

Who ever said it was 'government equipment'? The place where the

transmitter was
found was a private company as far as I am aware of, and located on a

Native
American reservation.

I think he's assuming it's gov't equipment because of this quote:

"Using this gear they located the offending transmitter at the MATIC
facility on the Laguna Indian Reservation. MATIC is an acronym for the
Mobility Assessment Test and Integration Center. This is a military facility
used to develop advanced battlefield communications...."

I assumed it was a government facility as well, until I researched it and
learned that MATIC is owned by the Indians, and not just on land leased by
the gov't, etc.

http://www.rdecom.army.mil/rdemagazi...tl_mosaic.html

That is correct.

dxAce