Old March 6th 05, 03:34 AM
running dogg

RHF wrote:

DaviD - Can 'you' Get This - It's NOT About 'you' [.]
.
Its' About the "Un-Reachable People" of the World being able
to Hear International Shortwave Radio; and having a Door-Way
to News and Information that is un-filtered and not controlled
by their native countries and governments.
.
me, Me. ME ! - the world according to david ~ RHF
.
[ Rush Limbaugh 24/7 on International Shortwave Radio World Wide. ]

In Sacramento we have an FM station called Howard 93.7. "Howard in the
morning...Stern all day". Yes, they play Howard Stern 24/7. Whoever
thought this up should be shot. I suspect that Rush 93.7 would be about
the same, just the opposite end of the spectrum. Who wants to hear the
SAME GUY ranting on and on all the time, except followers of Gene Scott?
That said, I suspect that Rush Limbaugh will have very little interest
in him outside of the US. His commentary is very America centric, and he
represents a political bloc that doesn't exist in other English speaking
countries.