Old March 6th 05, 05:59 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

$19 is $19... why waste it?

You're right. Use it to buy some beers, a few cigs, and sit back in
your mobile home this afternoon and watch a little NASCAR......

Much easier to roll your own.

I don't think you're smart enough.....

dxAce

Michigan
USA

"I've never used a TinyTenna"

And we wouldn't want you to....it
could be dangerous in YOUR hands....

This is America! Nobody is forcing you
to buy one of these. I DON'T REALLY CARE! This is NOT
my real job! I do this to help people OTHER than the
dozen pieces of human debris that hang out here in rrs,
and are obsessively/compulsed over me and my TT!
In fact, UNTIL this past ten days when I started to
receive TT orders....thanks to some publicity in here....
I was happy making other antennas for the amateur
radio community.

Now....when you come to Marshall in a couple of weeks,

I haven't been to Marshall in a number of years... waste of gas and time. Like
many swaps, it's outlived its usefullness.

Kinda like the TinyTenna!

dxAce
Michigan
USA